How to Care
Follow These Basic Rules To Effectively Wash your Belt!
- NEVER MACHINE WASH or TUMBLE DRY your belt.
- Hand wash your belt in lukewarm water preferably with a non-scented detergent.
- Use your hands, or a soft towel. Never a sponge. A sponge will cause damage to the material.
- If you have tough stains you want removed, use a non-chlorine bleach.
- Hang the belt to dry, and do not lay with other clothing or do not hand by direct heat as this may cause shrinkage to the material.
- Air drying may take few hours.
- Note that latex is a sensitive material and should be treated properly for it to have the maximum durability.